Simply Organic, Enchilada Sauce Seasoning, 12 Packets, 1.41 oz (40 g) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Southwest Selection
- The Whole Enchilada
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
Simply healthy living. Simply great taste.
Simply Organic wholesome spices and seasonings add pure organic goodness to every dish.
- Stir packet contents, 1 1/2 cups water and 8 ounces tomato sauce in medium saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Brown 1 pound beef in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Stir in 1/2 cup Enchilada sauce.
- Spread sauce on 8 tortillas, then spoon about 1/4 cup meat filling into each tortilla. Roll tortillas tightly; place seam-side down in greased 11" x 7" baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over rolled tortillas. Top with 1 to 2 cups cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.
Makes 8 servings.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Organic cornstarch, organic chili pepper, sea salt, organic paprika, organic garlic, organic corn syrup solids, organic cumin, silicon dioxide, organic guar gum, citric acid.
Simply Organic uses ingredients grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation or genetically engineered products.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I searched high and low for this sauce, and thankfully was able to purchase a nice size lot!! Truth is, I am eating the enchiladas as I sit here now!