Simply Organic, Enchilada Sauce Seasoning, 12 Packets, 1.41 oz (40 g) Each1 Review
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.66 lbs (0.75 kg)
- Product Code: SOG-18744
- UPC Code: 089836187444
- Package Quantity: 12 Packets, 1.41 oz (40 g) Each
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 5.5 x 6.5 in, 1.4 lbs (0.64 kg)
- Southwest Selection
- The Whole Enchilada
- USDA Organic
- Gluten Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
Simply healthy living. Simply great taste.
Simply Organic wholesome spices and seasonings add pure organic goodness to every dish.
- Stir packet contents, 1 1/2 cups water and 8 ounces tomato sauce in medium saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Brown 1 pound beef in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat. Stir in 1/2 cup Enchilada sauce.
- Spread sauce on 8 tortillas, then spoon about 1/4 cup meat filling into each tortilla. Roll tortillas tightly; place seam-side down in greased 11" x 7" baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over rolled tortillas. Top with 1 to 2 cups cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.
Makes 8 servings.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Organic cornstarch, organic chili pepper, sea salt, organic paprika, organic garlic, organic corn syrup solids, organic cumin, silicon dioxide, organic guar gum, citric acid.
Simply Organic uses ingredients grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation or genetically engineered products.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|