Simply Organic, Fajita Seasoning, 12 Packets, 1.00 oz (28 g) Each5 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.52 lbs (0.69 kg)
- Product Code: SOG-18535
- UPC Code: 089836185358
- Package Quantity: 12 Packets, 1.00 oz (28 g) Each
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 5.4 x 6.5 in, 1 lbs (0.45 kg)
- Southwest Selection
- You'll Get Wrapped Up in the Flavor
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Pure. Simple. Joy
Simply Organic wholesome spices & seasonings add pure organic goodness to every dish.
- Mix packet contents with 1/4 cup warm water in a bowl, stir until completely dissolved.
- Place 1/4" strips of chicken (1 lb of boneless breast) in a plastic bag. Add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil to bag and coat chicken. Add fajita mixture to bag and coat chicken again.
- In a large skillet, thoroughly cook chicken. Add sliced onions, and sliced green or red peppers. Cook for an additional 3-5 minutes.
Serve on flour or corn tortillas with chopped lettuce, shopped tomatoes, chopped onion, prepared Simply Organic Guacamole dip and sour cream.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Organic maltodextrin, organic chili pepper, organic garlic, organic potato starch, sea salt, organic onion, organic cumin, organic black pepper, organic rice concentrate, organic oregano, organic coriander.
Simply Organic uses ingredients grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, genetically engineered products.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|