Simply Organic, Fish Taco Seasoning, 12 Packets, 1.13 oz (32 g) Each (Discontinued Item)Write a Review
Shipping Weight: 1.55 lbs (0.7 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: SOG-18534
- UPC Code: 089836185341
- Package Quantity: 12 Packets, 1.13 oz (32 g) Each
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 4.4 x 6.5 in, 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)
- Southwest Selection
- One Bite and You'll be Hooked
- USDA Organic
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
Simply Healthy Living.
Simply Great Taste.
Simply Organic wholesome spices & seasonings add pure organic goodness to every dish.
- Mix packet contents with 1/4 cup warm water in a bowl, stir until completely dissolved.
- Place 1/2" strips of fish (1 lb cod or halibut recommended) in plastic bag. Add 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil and coat fish thoroughly. Add taco marinade and coat fish again.
- In a large skillet, thoroughly cook marinated fish. Squeeze 1 large lime on fish before serving. Makes 4, two-taco, servings.
Organic maltodextrin, organic paprika, organic garlic, sea salt, organic chili pepper, organic potato starch, organic onion, organic cilantro, organic cumin, silicon dioxide, organic black pepper, citric acid, organic coriander.
Simply Organic uses ingredients grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or genetically engineered products.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (8 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|