Simply Organic, Garam Masala, 3.00 oz (85 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.56|
- Simply Healthy Living
- Simply Great Taste
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Indian cooks use it primarily to flavor meat and poultry, and they most often add it just before serving rather than during cooking. Recipes for masalas vary according to regions, as well as individual cooks, who often concoct a new masala for each dish as needed. This rich, slightly sweet blend will save you that step and still deliver authentic Indian flavor.
An all-purpose, spicy warm (but not hot) Indian seasoning, Garam Masala is a traditional ingredient in Indian tandoori, samosas, kormas, and dahl.
- Add to soups and stews.
- Use as a rub for poultry or meat before roasting, broiling, or grilling, or sprinkle on before serving.
- Combine with cooked lentils to make a simple dahl.
- Blend with a little water to make a thick paste. Serve to the side of meat, fish, or poultry, for dipping.
- Blend with softened butter and serve over cooked green beans, parsnips, potatoes, carrots or squash.
- Add to sour cream or yogurt for a dip or baked potato topping.
- Use to season onion-based meat and poultry sauces.
- Add to pilaf and other grain dishes.
- Whip up a simple, cooling Indian raita by combining sliced cucumber with plain yogurt seasoned with Garam Masala. Serve with spicy dishes. (You can substitute other vegetables, or even fruits like mangos or bananas, for the cucumbers.)
Organic cardamom, organic cinnamon, organic cloves, organic cumin, organic black pepper, organic coriander.
As soon as you peel back the bottle top your mouth waters. This is an excellent product. Super tasty, nice texture, and only need a little to make a taste difference in your meal.
WOULDN'T KNOW. IHERBS DOESN'T PROPERLY PACKAGE THIER PRODUCT SO IT MY ENTIRE $300 WAS COMPLETELY DAMAGED, NO REFUND OFFERED!! LOSERS!
Posted by 5005038215905569255 on Oct 20, 2016
WOULDN'T KNOW. IHERBS DOESN'T PROPERLY PACKAGE THIER PRODUCT SO IT MY ENTIRE $300 WAS COMPLETELY DAMAGED, NO REFUND OFFERED!! LOSERS! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY THINK I SHOULD JUST ACCEPT THE PACKAGE AS IS, BROKEN AND RUIN. TAMPERED WITH. EVERY SPICE BOTTLE OPENED!! GET A LIFE.
If you have ever made masala you will know the difference. This is not garam masala or even close. Do not waste your money.
Posted by Reviewer2481050 on Sep 18, 2016
Posted by 5038158378332435731 on Jul 11, 2016
Produto veio sem a tampa