This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Simply Organic, Garam Masala, 3.00 oz (85 g)52 Reviews
0.92 lbs (0.42 kg)
- Product Code: SOG-18038
- UPC Code: 089836180384
- Package Quantity: 3.00 oz (85 g)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 2 x 2 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg)
- Important Note:
Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays
- Simply Healthy Living
- Simply Great Taste
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Indian cooks use it primarily to flavor meat and poultry, and they most often add it just before serving rather than during cooking. Recipes for masalas vary according to regions, as well as individual cooks, who often concoct a new masala for each dish as needed. This rich, slightly sweet blend will save you that step and still deliver authentic Indian flavor.
An all-purpose, spicy warm (but not hot) Indian seasoning, Garam Masala is a traditional ingredient in Indian tandoori, samosas, kormas, and dahl.
- Add to soups and stews.
- Use as a rub for poultry or meat before roasting, broiling, or grilling, or sprinkle on before serving.
- Combine with cooked lentils to make a simple dahl.
- Blend with a little water to make a thick paste. Serve to the side of meat, fish, or poultry, for dipping.
- Blend with softened butter and serve over cooked green beans, parsnips, potatoes, carrots or squash.
- Add to sour cream or yogurt for a dip or baked potato topping.
- Use to season onion-based meat and poultry sauces.
- Add to pilaf and other grain dishes.
- Whip up a simple, cooling Indian raita by combining sliced cucumber with plain yogurt seasoned with Garam Masala. Serve with spicy dishes. (You can substitute other vegetables, or even fruits like mangos or bananas, for the cucumbers.)
Organic cardamom, organic cinnamon, organic cloves, organic cumin, organic black pepper, organic coriander.
iHerb Customer Reviews
You can't go wrong with anything Simply Organic. This garam masala is fresh and a great value. I also love the larger size containers with this brand, as they provide you enough to last awhile.
As soon as you peel back the bottle top your mouth waters. This is an excellent product. Super tasty, nice texture, and only need a little to make a taste difference in your meal.