Simply Organic, Garlic Pepper, 3.73 oz (106 g)8 Reviews
Expiration Date: Dec 2016
Shipping Weight: 1.09 lbs (0.49 kg)
- Product Code: SOG-18515
- UPC Code: 089836185150
- Package Quantity: 3.73 oz (106 g)
- Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 4.6 in, 0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Garlic and pepper are well matched in this zesty all-purpose blend. A twist of lemon adds an unexpected—but welcome—touch. Use this salt-free blend to perk up everything from pasta to poultry. Use while cooking, or at the table.
- Use to season stir fries or baked potatoes.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Mix with green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, or potato).
- Use for marinades for fish, poultry, tofu, meats, and vegetables.
- Rub or sprinkle on meats, fish, poultry, seafood, and tofu before cooking.
- Use to season stuffings for mushrooms.
- Blend with softened butter or margarine; use on bread or steamed vegetables.
- Add to sauces or gravies for meats, pastas, and vegetables.
- Use to season focaccia and breadsticks.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting (toss with a little oil first, if desired), or on baked potatoes.
- Add to any soups, stews, or casseroles.
- Use to enhance grain or bean dishes.
- Use to create salad dressings; simply combine with oil and vinegar or a creamy base like plain yogurt and mayo.
- Shake on cottage cheese for simple but different side dish.
Organic garlic, spices (organic black pepper and organic parsley), sea salt, organic onion, organic cane sugar, silicon dioxide (an anti-caking agent).
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 106|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
iHerb Customer Reviews
My store does not carry this product anymore so this the main reason I came to this site. You had the best price and what I wanted. By the way I cook just about anything meat wise with the Garlic Pepper. It's the best. One of the best comments I get is just for my hamburgers. All I use is sea salt and Garlic Pepper and family and friends just love them.
Great on everything you use it for.