Simply Organic, Garlic Salt, 4.70 oz (133 g)233 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.26 lbs (0.57 kg)
- Product Code: SOG-18517
- UPC Code: 089836185174
- Package Quantity: 4.70 oz (133 g)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 2 x 2 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Here are two of the most indispensable seasonings in one convenient blend, sea salt and garlic! Perfect for those who consider both ingredients staples in most savory dishes. Use it liberally both at the stove and at the dinner table.
- Use to season stir fries.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Mix with green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, or potato).
- Rub or sprinkle on meats, fish, poultry, and tofu before cooking.
- Use to season stuffings for mushrooms.
- Shake on steamed, buttered (if desired) vegetables.
- Add to sauces or gravies for meats, pastas, and vegetables.
- Use to season focaccia, breadsticks, or toasted breads.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting (toss with a little oil first, if desired) or on baked potato.
- Add to any soups, stews, or casseroles.
- Use to enhance grain or bean dishes.
- Use to create salad dressings; simply combine with oil and vinegar or a creamy base like plain yogurt and mayo.
- Add to marinades for meats, poultry, fish, seafood, tofu, and vegetables.
- Combine bread crumbs, wheat germ, melted butter and Garlic Salt. Use to stuff sautéed mushrooms.
Sea salt, organic garlic, silicon dioxide (an anti-caking agent), organic parsley.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.0 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 133|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||less than 1 gram||0%|
|Protein||less than 1 gram|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews