Simply Organic, Golden Vanilla Cake Mix, Gluten Free, 9.7 oz (275 g) (Discontinued Item)3 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.83 lbs (0.38 kg)
- Product Code: SOG-18945
- UPC Code: 089836189455
- Package Quantity: 9.7 oz (275 g)
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 5.1 x 7.5 in, 0.7 lbs (0.32 kg)
- Fair Trade Certified
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Gluten Free
Our Golden Vanilla Cake mix provides 17 g of whole grain per serving!
Simply healthy living. Simply great taste.
You will need
2 large eggs
1/3 cup water
5 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
3/4 tsp Simply Organic Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom of 8" cake pan.
- Combine eggs (slightly beaten), butter, water and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl. Add contents of package.
- Stir until just evenly moist.
- Pour into prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until center tests done with a toothpick or knife. Cake should begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely before frosting.
Chef Suggestions: Top cooled cake with frosting, fresh fruit, or pie filling.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Organic fair trade certified cane sugar, organic brown rice flour, organic tapioca starch, xanthan gum, cream of tartar, sea salt, baking soda, organic vanilla bean powder.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup mix (46 g) (1/6 of prepared cake)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||Mix||Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||5||100|
|% Daily Value**||% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||0 g*||0%||18%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||35%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||40 g||13%||13%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%||4%|
|*Amount in Mix. As prepared, one serving provides: 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 260 mg sodium, 40 g total carbohydrates (1 g dietary fiber, 23 g sugars), 3 g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.