- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Great on veggies and tofu
Start with 2 tbsp. of seasoning for each pound of diced vegetables. Toss vegetables with seasoning. Add more seasoning and a little olive oil for sauteing if desired.
Organic onion, organic garlic, organic black pepper, sea salt, organic cumin, organic bell peppers, organic coriander, organic oregano, organic cilantro.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (0.7 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not Significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Makes even very simple vegetables stew taste delicious. Definately order it again.
Posted by 4906225783479253446 on Apr 05, 2015
Very fragrant. Used for burgers and roasted veggies. Thumbs up! slightly spice thougn.
very nice flavor
Posted by 4630529623466284014 on Oct 17, 2014
its good for anything,salads,meat even potatoes on oven...
Can't live without
Posted by NaturallyMisha on May 23, 2014
I love simply organic spices. More affordable than the grocery store, get more product, organic and it packs punch. Put with coconut oil on baby potatoes or sweet potatoes. so good.
Posted by 5518342906589404215 on Nov 26, 2013
Great seasoning! Great taste!