Simply Organic, Gumbo Base Seasoning Mix, 12 Packets, 1.27 oz (36 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- New Orleans Style
- Influenced by the Big Easy
- USDA Organic
- Simply Healthy Living.
- Simply Great Taste.
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Gluten Free
Simply Organic wholesome spices & seasonings add pure organic goodness to every dish.
- Cook 1/2 lb seafood or sausage. After meat is cooked, add 1/2 cup diced onions and peppers.
- Combine contents of packet with 2 cups water and stir. Add to meat and vegetables. Stir to combine.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes stirring occasionally until desired thickness is reached.
- Serve over cooked rice.
Serve with French bread.
Instead of seafood or sausage use chicken or other meat of your choice.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Organic brown rice flour, organic onion, organic paprika, organic garlic, sea salt, organic tapioca starch, organic tamari powder (organic soybeans, organic maltodextrin, salt), organic black pepper, organic oregano, organic parsley, silicon dioxide, organic cayenne.
Simply Organic uses ingredients grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or genetically engineered products.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (9 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
This is delicious, I have made three packets of it now and each time it is lovely, just make sure you smash up the contents of the spice packet before you put it in the boiling water, this will help get rid of any lumps before you add it to the other ingredients. This is not a bother, as I am glad it does not have anti caking agents, which would keep the spices from becoming a solid lump, but it is better for your body not to have any of those additives. A+++ Will be purchasing again when I run low on my 12 packets.