Simply Organic, Herbes De Provence, 1.00 oz (28 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Simply Healthy Living
- Simply Great Taste
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
This traditional French blend of aromatic herbs contains savory, thyme, rosemary, basil, tarragon and lavender flowers. For a taste of the Mediterranean, include a splash of this flavorful blend in dips and dressings, soups and salads, sides and entrees.
Add early-on in cooking, to allow the flavors to meld--and the scent to linger. It's distinctive without being overpowering, so you'll find it enhances a wide variety of foods.
- Add to cream and vegetable soups and stews.
- Use to make marinades for meat, poultry, fish, seafood, tofu and tempeh.
- Combine with oil and vinegar for a house vinaigrette.
- Add to fruit salad
- Rub or sprinkle on meat, poultry, fish, or tofu before grilling, broiling, baking, or frying.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting or after baking.
- Add to cooked pasta, with a little olive oil and Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle on cooked grains, such as rice and millet.
- Use to flavor butter or margarine, then spread on bread or steamed vegetables.
- Use as a topping for focaccia or toasted breads.
- Combine with basic cream base (softened cream cheese/yogurt/mayo/sour cream) for a delicious dip.
- Cut potatoes into wedges. Toss in a large bowl with olive oil, Herbs de Provence, salt (optional) and black pepper. Spread on cookie sheet and bake about 25-30 minutes, until lightly browned.
Organic thyme, organic rosemary, organic basil, organic parsley, organic oregano, organic tarragon, organic marjoram, organic lavender flowers.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Herbes de Provence, proves to be delicious...
Posted by 4860647069697126990 on Feb 18, 2016
It is what it is, what more can I say ? It tastes great in my cooking, smells awesome when those aromas waft from the oven. Great prices, fast shipping. I'll order again soon!!!
Simply Organic, Herbes De Provence
Posted by 5727769680182180229 on Apr 30, 2015
Very nice combination
Posted by 4793514301339911259 on Feb 02, 2015
Smell, taste - everything was excellent
Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Dec 01, 2014
This is a very strange combination. I've never cooked with lavender. My husband doesn't like it but I do! Yum! and weird for me.