Simply Organic, Italian Herb Spaghetti Sauce Mix, 12 Packets, 1.31 oz (37 g) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.70|
- Buon Appetito
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Simply healthy living. Simply great taste.
Simply Organic wholesome spices and seasonings add pure organic goodness to every dish.
- In a medium saucepan, combine 1 3/4 cups water with one 6 oz can of tomato paste.
- Mix packet contents with water and tomato paste in saucepan.
- Heat on medium-high and bring to a low boil. Reduce heat and simmer until desired thickness is reached.
- Add sauce to freshly prepared pasta. Makes 4 servings.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Organic cornstarch, organic maltodextrin, organic tomato powder (organic tomatoes, guar gum), organic cane sugar, sea salt, organic basil, organic garlic, organic thyme, silicon dioxide, organic oregano, organic fennel seed, organic anise seed.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (9 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
love this stuff
Posted by 5080725928104814662 on Nov 30, 2016
Really enhances pasta sauce taste
Posted by 4839884252066999868 on May 23, 2016
DeIcious italian flavoured pasta sauce mix when you're in a hurry and dont have time to put one together from scratch. The ingredients are healthy and wholesome. I love Simply Organic products.
Fresh Herbs and Spices
Posted by Reviewer2560577 on May 04, 2015
I love this spaghetti sauce. The herbs and spices are very fresh and strong. Depending on what I'm making I only use part of a packet. I suggest using 1/2 packet then taste and add more if needed.
Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jan 13, 2015
Tasty sauce and easy to cook! It has fragrant spices, but just enough, not too much.