Simply Organic, Italian Seasoning, 0.95 oz (27 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
A classic blend of Mediterranean spices, Italian Seasoning will enhance almost any dish. Of course, it shines most in Italian fare, like spaghetti sauces and lasagna. Keep a good stock of Italian Seasoning and pasta on hand and you'll be ready for company in short order! Italian Seasoning is available whole or powdered.
- Sprinkle on cooked pasta for a quick hot dinner.
- Add to any soups or stews.
- Sprinkle on green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, potato).
- Rub or sprinkle on meats (especially beef, veal, and pork), poultry, fish, or tofu before grilling, broiling, or baking.
- Add to egg and cheese dishes.
- Use to make marinades for meat, tofu, seafood, poultry, and fish.
- Add to oil and vinegar or a cream base (like sour cream/mayo/plain yogurt) for a quick dressing.
- Sprinkle on cooked vegetables.
- Use in any tomato dish or casserole, like eggplant Parmesan or lasagna.
- Add to meatloaf or bean or nut loaf recipes, hamburgers, or veggie burgers.
- Add to crepes.
- Shake on pizza, or mix in with pizza sauce before assembling pizza.
- Use to season focaccia or breadsticks, or sprinkle on other breads before toasting.
- Shake on a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich.
- Add to stuffings.
- Combine Italian Seasoning with a good quality olive oil and use for dipping bread with dinner.
Organic oregano, organic marjoram, organic thyme, organic basil, organic rosemary, organic sage.
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (0.3 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Best Italian blend of seasonings that I've ever used. Great substitute for fresh herbs. I use it for pasta dishes, mozzarella with tomatoes, pizza and much more!
Great for spaghetti, pizza etc
Posted by 5223752303706777840 on Sep 19, 2016
Would never even consider buying a commercially produced seasoning again, no added fertilizer, chemicals etc in this. Will last for ages and a great price. Thanks for stocking this range Iherb.
Posted by 5351989644989979155 on Sep 18, 2016
Posted by 5080583421586064956 on Sep 11, 2016
I highly recommend Simply Organic herbs. Fresh and very good quality.
Posted by 4855341636946545987 on Aug 30, 2016