Simply Organic, Lemon Pepper, 3.17 oz (90 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
This combo of culinary favorites complements fresh and cooked dishes, at the stove and at the table. Zesty lemon and lively pepper perk up every savory dish. Here they are-- along with onion and garlic-- in one convenient blend.
- Rub or sprinkle on meat, poultry, fish, seafood or tofu before grilling or broiling.
- Add to mashed or baked potatoes.
- Use to season stir fries.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Mix with green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, or potato).
- Use for marinades for fish, poultry, tofu, meats, seafood, and vegetables.
- Rub or sprinkle on meats, fish, poultry, seafood, and tofu before cooking.
- Use to season stuffing for mushrooms.
- Shake on steamed, buttered (if desired) vegetables.
- Use to make herb butter; simply add to softened butter or margarine.
- Add to sauces or gravies for meats, pastas, or vegetables
- Use to season focaccia or breadsticks, or other toasted breads.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting (toss with a little oil first, if desired).
- Add to any soups, stews, or casseroles.
- Use to enhance grain or bean dishes.
- Toss cooked linguine with olive oil, pine nuts, and lemon pepper to taste. (Use just enough olive oil to lightly coat the pasta, toss in a handful of pine nuts and lemon pepper to taste.)
Organic lemon peel, organic black pepper, sea salt, organic cane sugar, organic garlic, organic onion, organic thyme, silicon dioxide (an anti-caking agent).
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (0.9 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, calcium and iron.
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Transform your food - on steaks, chicken its yummy. Use lots - its very gentle.
Love the aroma
Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Sep 14, 2016
Great for meats and soups, good combo for asia cooking as well lasts a long time!
Posted by 5164007411930207092 on Aug 01, 2016
Really special seasoning- I use it for pasta and salads.
Fresh as always
Posted by vegenotes on Jun 17, 2016
I trust Simply Organic and this lemon pepper has fresh and clear taste.
Posted by naebob on May 25, 2016
I USE THIS FOR WINGS ITS THE BEST LEMON PEPPER