Simply Organic, Lemon Pepper, 3.17 oz (90 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
This combo of culinary favorites complements fresh and cooked dishes, at the stove and at the table. Zesty lemon and lively pepper perk up every savory dish. Here they are-- along with onion and garlic-- in one convenient blend.
- Rub or sprinkle on meat, poultry, fish, seafood or tofu before grilling or broiling.
- Add to mashed or baked potatoes.
- Use to season stir fries.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Mix with green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, or potato).
- Use for marinades for fish, poultry, tofu, meats, seafood, and vegetables.
- Rub or sprinkle on meats, fish, poultry, seafood, and tofu before cooking.
- Use to season stuffing for mushrooms.
- Shake on steamed, buttered (if desired) vegetables.
- Use to make herb butter; simply add to softened butter or margarine.
- Add to sauces or gravies for meats, pastas, or vegetables
- Use to season focaccia or breadsticks, or other toasted breads.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting (toss with a little oil first, if desired).
- Add to any soups, stews, or casseroles.
- Use to enhance grain or bean dishes.
- Toss cooked linguine with olive oil, pine nuts, and lemon pepper to taste. (Use just enough olive oil to lightly coat the pasta, toss in a handful of pine nuts and lemon pepper to taste.)
Organic lemon peel, organic black pepper, sea salt, organic cane sugar, organic garlic, organic onion, organic thyme, silicon dioxide (an anti-caking agent).
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (0.9 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, calcium and iron.
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I get my herbs/seasonings cheaper through this site. Tastes great on any kind of main meat dish!
Big bottle + organic + flavourful = MUST BUY. I add this to everything, fish chicken shrimps... This is a very versatile seasoning and being a novice cook, it is definitely a staple in my kitchen as a few shakes of this will just liven up any plain ol' meat. Recommended!
Posted by naebob on May 25, 2016
I USE THIS FOR WINGS ITS THE BEST LEMON PEPPER
Posted by 4612120995713906551 on May 09, 2016
Really tasty, work well on salads.
Pepper w lemon
Posted by 5256045053746357975 on May 08, 2016
smell very good and taste
Just what I was looking for
Posted by 5715176309810112422 on May 03, 2016
A favourite of mine for fish. I sprinkle this on together with some salt and steam/bake fish. It's good