This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Simply Organic, Lemon Pepper, 3.17 oz (90 g)75 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.01 lbs (0.46 kg)
- Product Code: SOG-18519
- UPC Code: 089836185198
- Package Quantity: 3.17 oz (90 g)
- Dimensions: 4.2 x 2.1 x 2.1 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Important Note:
Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
This combo of culinary favorites complements fresh and cooked dishes, at the stove and at the table. Zesty lemon and lively pepper perk up every savory dish. Here they are-- along with onion and garlic-- in one convenient blend.
- Rub or sprinkle on meat, poultry, fish, seafood or tofu before grilling or broiling.
- Add to mashed or baked potatoes.
- Use to season stir fries.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Mix with green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, or potato).
- Use for marinades for fish, poultry, tofu, meats, seafood, and vegetables.
- Rub or sprinkle on meats, fish, poultry, seafood, and tofu before cooking.
- Use to season stuffing for mushrooms.
- Shake on steamed, buttered (if desired) vegetables.
- Use to make herb butter; simply add to softened butter or margarine.
- Add to sauces or gravies for meats, pastas, or vegetables
- Use to season focaccia or breadsticks, or other toasted breads.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting (toss with a little oil first, if desired).
- Add to any soups, stews, or casseroles.
- Use to enhance grain or bean dishes.
- Toss cooked linguine with olive oil, pine nuts, and lemon pepper to taste. (Use just enough olive oil to lightly coat the pasta, toss in a handful of pine nuts and lemon pepper to taste.)
Organic lemon peel, organic black pepper, sea salt, organic cane sugar, organic garlic, organic onion, organic thyme, silicon dioxide (an anti-caking agent).
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (0.9 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
| Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, calcium and iron.
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I get my herbs/seasonings cheaper through this site. Tastes great on any kind of main meat dish!
Big bottle + organic + flavourful = MUST BUY. I add this to everything, fish chicken shrimps... This is a very versatile seasoning and being a novice cook, it is definitely a staple in my kitchen as a few shakes of this will just liven up any plain ol' meat. Recommended!