Simply Organic, Mild Chili Seasoning, 12 Packets, 1.00 oz (28 g) Each2 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.52 lbs (0.69 kg)
- Product Code: SOG-18958
- UPC Code: 089836189585
- Package Quantity: 12 Packets, 1.00 oz (28 g) Each
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 5.4 x 6.5 in, 1 lbs (0.45 kg)
- Keep The Flavor, Kick The Heat
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
A way to eat. The way to live.
Our goal is to enrich people's lives with an honest promise of freshness, quality and taste that can only come from organically grown foods. We celebrate life, honor tradition and value nature.
- In a large saucepan, thoroughly cook 1 lb. ground beef. Drain, returning beef to pan.
- Add one 15 oz. can of beans (your choice) and one 14 oz. can of diced tomatoes to meat.
- Mix in packet contents, bring to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes or until desired thickness is reached. Makes 5-6 servings.
- Top with shredded cheese and sour cream.
- For chili cheese dip, mix in packet contents in crock pot with 2 cups cheese, 1/2 cup milk and 2 tbsp. cream cheese. Melt. Add cooked ground beef if desired. Serve with chips.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Organic rice flour, sea salt, organic cane sugar, organic onion, organic garlic, organic cumin, organic red chilis, organic paprika, organic coriander, silicon dioxide, organic oregano, organic cloves, organic allspice.
Simply Organic uses ingredients grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or genetically engineered products.
|Serving Size: Approx. 2 tsp (4.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: Approx. 6|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||2%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews