- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Certified Organic
- USDA Organic
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Organic Quality Assurance International
Simply healthy living. Simply great taste.
Simply Organic wholesome spices & seasonings add pure organic goodness to every dish.
- Put 1 cup water in saucepan. Add contents of packet. Stir with wire whisk until completely dissolved.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 1 minute, or until desired consistency is reached. Removed from heat and serve. Makes 4 servings.
Serve over potatoes, green beans or your favorite hearty vegetable.
For extra rich flavor, replace 1/4 cup of water with 1/4 cup of red wine.
Add Simply Organic ground peppercorns for extra flavor and homemade look.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Organic cornstarch, organic mushroom, sea salt, organic maltodextrin, organic cane sugar, organic tamari powder (organic soybeans, organic maltodextrin, salt), organic caramel color, organic rice concentrate, natural flavor (yeast extract, salt, natural flavor, canola oil), organic natural flavor (organic maltodextrin, organic natural butter flavor, natural flavor). Contains: milk, soy.
Simply Organic uses ingredients frown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irritation, or genetically engineered products.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (6 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|