Simply Organic, Orange Flavor, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.48|
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI (Quality Assurance International)
This tiny bottle packs the circumference of an orange-flavor-wise, that is. The scent alone brings the sun out. Even at night.
1 2/3 cups flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon ginger powder
1/4 teaspoon coriander seed
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 1/3 cups milk
1/3 cup oil
1 teaspoon orange flavor
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease muffin pan (12 count).
Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Combine liquid ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir liquid mixture into dry ingredients until just moistened.
Spoon into muffin pan. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until lightly golden.
Sprinkle tops of muffins with crushed pieces of crystallized ginger before baking.
Organic sunflower oil, organic orange oil.
Yum orangy goodness!
Posted by 5039697281042701551 on Dec 01, 2016
Fresh, clear, nuanced taste of orange. The oil taste is hardly not there, as I hoped would be the case. Will buy again.
I LOVE this orange flavour
Posted by NaturopathGabby on Jun 25, 2016
Probably the best orange extract I've ever tried. It's like orangey bliss, honestly - try it.
like a bite of orange
Posted by pheyah on Jun 17, 2016
the flavor is so orange as it feels like you're eating one. Would definitely reorder.
Posted by greece2 on May 12, 2015
I use very little and get maximum flavor.