- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Gluten Free
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Our Pancakes provide 20g of whole grain per serving!
You will need
1 cup pancake mix
1 large egg
1/2 cup milk
- Lightly grease skillet or griddle. Preheat skillet over medium-high heat, or preheat griddle to 375°F.
- Combined 1 cup mix with egg and milk. Stir batter with a whisk or fork, just until moist. Amy small lumps in batter will disappear during cooking.
- Pour batter onto the hot skillet or griddle using 1/4 cup measuring cup.
- Flip pancakes (only once) when they're puffed, bubbled and slightly dry around the edges, Cook the second side until it is golden brown.
Makes 5 to 6 pancakes.
pouch contains approximately 4 cups mix.
Organic brown rice flour, organic potato starch, organic yellow corn flour, organic cane sugar, baking soda, organic guar gum, sea salt, monocalcium phosphate.
|Serving Size: 1/3 cup dry mix (45 g) (Makes 2 pancakes)|
|Servings Per Container: Approx. 10|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||10||35|
|% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||1 g*||2%||6%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||35 g||12%||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%||12%|
|*Amount in Mix. As prepared, one serving provides: 4g fat (1.5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat), 90g cholesterol, 430mg sodium, 37g total carbohydrates (3g dietary fiber, 6g sugars), 6g protein.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.