Simply Organic, Pizza Crust Herb Infused Mix, Gluten Free, 10.0 oz (284 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Gluten Free
Our Pizza Crust provides 18 g of whole grain per serving!
Simply healthy living. Simply great taste.
You will need
1 large egg
2/3 cup milk
1 cup mix
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Grease 12" pizza pan.
- Combine egg (slightly beaten) and milk in a mixing bowl. Add 1 cup of pizza crust mix.
- Stir until uniformly mixed, mixture will not be thick.
- Pour onto pizza pan and smooth dough evenly from the center of the pan to the edges.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and use a fork to collapse any air bubbles. Bake for another 5-10 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- Add sauce and toppings of choice. Return to oven and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and ingredients are hot.
For a crispier crust, brush with olive oil after the first 10 minutes of baking. Continue to bake for another 5-10 minutes before opening.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Organic brown rice flour, organic tapioca starch, sea salt, organic oregano, organic marjoram, organic thyme, organic rosemary, organic basil, organic sage.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup mix (35 g) (1/4 of a 12" pizza crust)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||Mix||Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||5||25|
|% Daily Value**||% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||0.5 g*||1%||4%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||28 g||9%||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%||4%|
|*Amount in Mix. As prepared, one serving provides: 2.5 g fat (1 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 30 g total carbohydrates (1 g dietary fiber, 2 g sugars), 4 g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.