Simply Organic, Pizza Crust Herb Infused Mix, Gluten Free, 10.0 oz (284 g) (Discontinued Item)3 Reviews
0.89 lbs (0.4 kg)
- Product Code: SOG-18946
- UPC Code: 089836189462
- Package Quantity: 10.0 oz (284 g)
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 5.1 x 7.5 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Certified Gluten Free
Our Pizza Crust provides 18 g of whole grain per serving!
Simply healthy living. Simply great taste.
You will need
1 large egg
2/3 cup milk
1 cup mix
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Grease 12" pizza pan.
- Combine egg (slightly beaten) and milk in a mixing bowl. Add 1 cup of pizza crust mix.
- Stir until uniformly mixed, mixture will not be thick.
- Pour onto pizza pan and smooth dough evenly from the center of the pan to the edges.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and use a fork to collapse any air bubbles. Bake for another 5-10 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- Add sauce and toppings of choice. Return to oven and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and ingredients are hot.
For a crispier crust, brush with olive oil after the first 10 minutes of baking. Continue to bake for another 5-10 minutes before opening.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Organic brown rice flour, organic tapioca starch, sea salt, organic oregano, organic marjoram, organic thyme, organic rosemary, organic basil, organic sage.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup mix (35 g) (1/4 of a 12" pizza crust)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||Mix||Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||5||25|
|% Daily Value**||% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||0.5 g*||1%||4%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||28 g||9%||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%||4%|
|*Amount in Mix. As prepared, one serving provides: 2.5 g fat (1 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 160 mg sodium, 30 g total carbohydrates (1 g dietary fiber, 2 g sugars), 4 g protein.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I normally really like anything from Simply Organic, but this product is not one of them. The crust didn't get crunchy and seemed to thin to hold any amount of toppings. The middle of the pizza was "floppy" but the outer crust was done. I would not recommend this product to anyone, which is sad because I was so excited to try it!