Simply Organic, Sloppy Joe Seasoning, 12 Packets, 1.41 oz (40 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Chili Selection
- It's not Your Average Joe
- USDA Organic
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Organic by QAI
Simply healthy living. Simply great taste.
Simply Organic wholesome spices & seasonings add pure organic goodness to every dish.
- In a large skillet, cook 1 lb ground meat and 1/4 cup chopped onions on high heat until meat is thoroughly cooked and onions are soft, drain and return to skillet.
- Mix packet contents with 1 cup warm water in a bowl, stirring until completely dissolved. Add one 6 oz can of tomato paste, mix well, and add to cooked meat/onion mixture.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until desired thickness is reached. Makes 8 sandwiches.
For a vegetarian Sloppy Joe, use a meat substitute such as textured soy protein in place of ground meat and cook as indicated above.
For homemade meatloaf, mix 1 lb beef, 1 cup bread crumbs, 1 egg, and 1/4 cup ketchup in a bowl. Dissolve packet contents into 1/4 cup water. Stir into meat mixture, form a loaf and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Organic maltodextrin, sea salt, organic onion, organic chili pepper, organic garlic, organic potato starch, organic cane sugar, organic paprika, organic tamari powder (organic soybeans, organic maltodextrin, salt), organic black pepper, silicon dioxide, organic cumin, citric acid.
Simply Organic uses ingredients grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or genetically engineered products.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp (5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|