Simply Organic, Spicy Chili Seasoning, 12 Packets, 1.00 oz (28 g) Each
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Chili Selection - Packin' Heat but Still Legal
- USDA Organic
- Serving Suggestion
- Certified Organic by QAI
Pure. Simple. Joy.
Simply Organic wholesome spices & seasonings add pure organic goodness to every dish.
- In a large saucepan, thoroughly cook 1 lb. ground beef. Drain, returning beef to pan.
- Add one 15 oz. can of beans (your choice) and one 28 oz. can of diced tomatoes to meat.
- Mix packet contents into meat mixture, bring to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes or until desired thickness is reached. Makes about 6 servings.
- Top with favorites such as jalapenos, diced onions, shredded cheese or sour cream
- Serve with fresh corn bread
- Substitute ground turkey or tofu for ground beef
- Add more beans or tomatoes to taste
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Organic brown rice flour, organic chili pepper, organic garlic, sea salt, organic cumin, organic cayenne, organic coriander, organic black pepper, organic rice concentrate, organic oregano, organic allspice, organic cloves.
Simply Organic uses ingredients grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or genetically engineered products.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (4.5 g)|
|Servings per container: about 6|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|