Simply Organic, Spicy Chili Seasoning, 12 Packets, 1 oz (28 g) Each
- Packin' Heat but Still Legal
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
A way to eat. The way to live.
Our goal is to enrich people's lives with an honest promise of freshness, quality and taste that can only come from organically grown foods. We celebrate life, honor tradition and value nature.
- In a large saucepan, thoroughly cook 1 lb. ground beef. Drain, returning beef to pan.
- Add one 15 oz. can of beans (your choice) and one 14 oz can of diced tomatoes to meat.
- Mix packet contents into saucepan, bring to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes or until desired thickness is reached. Makes 5 to 6 servings.
- Top with sliced jalapenos for extra kick.
- Serve with diced onion, shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream.
- Serve with fresh corn bread.
- Add more beans or tomatoes to taste.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Organic red chilies, organic rice flour, organic garlic, sea salt, organic cumin, organic cayenne, organic coriander, organic black pepper, silicon dioxide, organic oregano, organic allspice, organic cloves.
Simply Organic uses ingredients grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or genetically engineered products.
|Serving Size: Approx. 2 tsp (4.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: Approx. 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||less than 1 gram||3%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|