This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Simply Organic, Tomato Basil Spaghetti Sauce Mix, 12 Packets, 1.31 oz (37 g) Each2 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
1.55 lbs (0.7 kg)
- Product Code: SOG-15712
- UPC Code: 089836157126
- Package Quantity: 12 Packets, 1.31 oz (37 g) Each
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 4.4 x 6.5 in, 1.25 lbs (0.57 kg)
- Best Served by Candle Light
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Simply healthy living. Simply great taste.
Simply Organic wholesome spices and seasonings add pure organic goodness to every dish.
- In a medium saucepan, combine 1 3/4 cups water with one 6 oz can of tomato paste.
- Mix packet contents with water and tomato paste in saucepan.
- Heat on medium-high and bring to a low boil. Reduce heat and simmer until desired thickness is reached.
- Add sauce to freshly prepared pasta. Makes 4 servings.
Organic cornstarch, organic tomato powder (organic tomatoes, guar gum), organic basil, organic cane sugar, sea salt, organic onion, organic garlic, organic maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, organic oregano, organic black pepper.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (9 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|