- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Don't Leave Your Beans Beggin'
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
A way to eat. The way to live.
Our goal is to enrich people's lives with an honest promise of freshness, quality and taste that only come from organically grown foods. We celebrate life, honor tradition and value nature.
- In a large saucepan, add two 15 oz. cans of drained kidney or pinto beans (your choice) and one 28 oz. can of diced tomatoes.
- Mix packet contents with 1/4 cup warm water in a bowl, stirring until completely dissolved.
- Add mixture to beans and tomatoes, bring to a boil, then simmer for 15 minutes or until desired thickness is reached. Makes 5 to 6 servings.
Use tomato juice in place of water for richer flavor.
Saute' portabella mushrooms and add to prepared chili. Garnish with fresh cilantro.
Serve with diced onion and shredded cheddar cheese.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
Organic red chilis, organic rice flour, organic garlic, sea salt, organic tomato powder (organic tomato, guar gum), organic cumin, silicon dioxide, organic cayenne, organic coriander, organic oregano, organic cloves, organic allspice.
Simply Organic uses ingredients grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or genetically engineered products.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (4.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: Approx. 6|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||3%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|