Sinus Buster, Allergy Buster, Nasal Spray, 0.68 fl oz (20 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- Fast Relief
- Runny Nose
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Pressure & Headache Due to Seasonal Allergies
- Non-Habit Forming Formula
- Homeopathic Nasal Spray
- 100% Natural
- Chemical Free
- No Known Drug Interactions
Uses: For the temporary relief of seasonal allergy symptoms such as:
- Runny nose
- Sinus congestion
- Sinus pressure & headache
- Nasal congestion
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and older: Spray 1-2 times in each nostril, up to 3 times per day. Do not exceed 12 sprays per day.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor before use.
To use pump: Shake well. Remove cap and safety clip. Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and place nozzle between fingers. Before using for the first time, prime pump by depressing several times. Insert nozzle into nostril and firmly depress rim. Sniff gently.
Not tested on animals
Safety Sealed: Do not use if printed tamper-resistant seal over cap is broken or missing.
For nasal use only. Upon initial use, you will experience a powerful sensation which lasts a few seconds. This sensation is inherent to the process that allows the capsaicin to work. Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may result.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Asthma or allergies to any of the ingredients
- Ever had any medical procedures relating to your nose or sinuses, or you're susceptible to nose bleeds
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, flush with water (and immediately seek professional help).
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist more than two weeks or worsen, or if you experience dizziness or heart palpitations.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at room temperature 15-29°C (58-84°F)
- Retain carton for future reference on full labeling
|Capsicum annuum 4X (capsaicin)||Relieves sinus and headache symptoms; Relieves nasal congestion|
|Eucalyptus globulus TINC (eucalyptol)||Relieves stuffy nose|
|Urtica dioica TINC (nettle)||Eases allergy symptoms like itchy, runny nose.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbic acid (crystallized vitamin c), purified water, rosemary extract, sea salt, vegetable glycerin.|
I love this product I had an allergy headache and after using Allergy Buster for two days it was gone along with all the rest of my allergy symptoms. So long sinus medicine. This really does the trick with no side effects. Aside from the initial burning which is not that bad and only last a few seconds.