Sinus Buster, Headache Buster Nasal Spray, 0.68 fl oz (20 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Sinus Buster6 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: SBU-00107
- UPC Code: 850047001078
- Package Quantity: 0.68 fl oz (20 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 2 x 4.8 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- 100% Natural
- Fast Relief
- Migraines Headaches
- Cluster Headaches
- Non-Habit Forming Formula
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Chemical Free
- No Known Drug Interactions
- Non-Habit Forming
- Made in the USA
Uses - For the temporary relief of:
- Migraine headaches
- Cluster headaches
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and older: Spray 1-2 times in each nostril, up to3 times per day. Do not exceed 12 sprays per day.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor before use.
To use pump: Shake well. Remove cap and safety clip. Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and place nozzle between fingers. Before using for the first time, prime pump by depressing several times. Insert nozzle into nostril and firmly depress rim. Sniff gently.
Not tested on animals
Safety Sealed: Do not use if tamper-resistant seal around the bottle is broken or missing.
For external use only. Upon initial use, you will experience a powerful sensation which lasts a few seconds. This sensation is inherent in the process that allows the capsaicin to work. Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may result.
As a doctor before use if you have:
- Asthma or allergies to any of the ingredients
- Ever had any medical procedures relating to your nose or sinuses, or you're susceptible to nose bleeds.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, flush with water (and immediately seek professional help).
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist more than two weeks or worsen, or if you experience dizziness or heart palpitations
If pregnant or breast-feeding, do not use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at room temperature 15-29°C (59-84°F)
- Retain carton for future reference on full labeling.
|Capsicum annuum 5X (capsaicin)||Relieves migraine and cluster headache symptoms|
|Pyrethrum parthenium 3X (feverfew)||Eases headache/migraine pain|
|Mentholum 1X (peppermint)||Relives headache symptoms|
|Eucalyptus globulus 2X||Relieves pain|
Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbic acid (crystallized vitamin C), purified water, rosemary extract, sea salt, vegetable glycerin.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Been using this now for about 3 years. Most of the time when I am congested it will keep a Sinus headache from starting. Best product I've used. I irrigate the sinuses with their nasal wash.
I have been using Sinus Buster for quite a few years now, with great success. If you rely on painkillers for frequent headaches, give this product a try and you will hardly ever need painkillers for your headache again.