Sinus Buster, Nasal Spray, 0.68 fl oz (20 ml) (Discontinued Item)
By Sinus Buster
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Fast Relief
- Sinus Congestion
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Pressure & Headache
- Clinically Proven
- Homeopathic Nasal Spray
- No Known Drug Interactions
- Not Tested on Animals
Starts providing sinus relief in under 1 minute.
The proprietary Sinus Buster formula has been clinically shown to start working in under 1 minute.
Clinically Tested Safety.
No rebound effect or loss of smell was associated with its use.
For the temporary relief of:
- Sinus congestion
- Sinus pressure & headache
- Nasal congestion
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and older: Spray 1-2 times in each nostril, 2 times per day. Do not exceed 8 sprays per day.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor before use.
To use pump: Shake well. Remove cap and safety clip. Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and place nozzle between fingers. Before using for the first time, prime pump by depressing several times. Insert nozzle into nostril and firmly depress rim. Sniff gently.
|Active Ingredients: Capsicum annuum 3x (Capsaicin) HPUS
The letters "HPUS" indicate that the component in this product is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
|Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbic acid (crystallized vitamin C), eucalyptol, potassium sorbate, purified water, rosemary extract, sea salt, vegetable glycerin.|
Safety Sealed: Do not use if printed tamper-evident seal over cap is broken or missing.
For nasal use only. Upon initial use, you will experience a powerful sensation which lasts a few seconds. This sensation is inherent to the process that allows the capsaicin to work. Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may result.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Asthma or allergies to any of the ingredients
- Ever had any medical procedures relating to your nose or sinuses, or you're susceptible to nose bleeds
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, flush with water (and immediately seek professional help).
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist more than two weeks or worsen, or if you experience dizziness or heart palpitations.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store between 15-29ºC (59-84ºF)
- Retain carton for future reference on full labeling
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is amazing, it really does work in under a minute. I have long standing sinus, headaches and infections. I bought this a week ago to give it a try. It does sting a bit and make your eyes water and nose run but it really does just melt away your headache. I have just signed in to buy four more bottles as I have a few friends that have sinus and I want to share this great news. NZ might be half a world away but delivery in five days and a product that works this well is sooo worth it !
I was addicted to chemical nasal sprays for at least 13 years, and after about 3 days of using Sinus Buster all natual homeopathic nasal spray, I have been freed from my addiction. I was always afraid to get off the chemical ones, as I was so worried I would not be able to sleep because I could hardly breathe. However, my withdrawl has been next to nil, and this nasal spray is amazing. I hardly use it at all. I suggest this product to everyone!! It's good for so many ailments of the nose! Trista Rowe Pembroke Ontario, Canada