- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Fast Relief
- Sinus Congestion
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Pressure & Headache
- Clinically Proven
- Non-Habit Forming Formula
- Homeopathic Nasal Spray
- No Known Drug Interactions
- Non-Habit Forming
Starts providing sinus relief in under 1 minute.
The proprietary Sinus Buster formula is the only all natural nasal spray that has been clinically shown to start working in under 1 minute.
Clinically Tested Safety
No rebound effect or loss of smell was associated with it's use.
For the temporary relief of:
- Sinus congestion
- Sinus pressure & headache
- Nasal congestion
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Spray 1-2 times in each nostril, up to 3 times per day. Do not exceed 12 sprays per day.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor before use.
To use pump: Shake well. Remove cap and safety clip. Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and place nozzle between fingers. Before using for the first time, prime pump by depressing several times. Insert nozzle into nostril and firmly depress rim. Sniff gently.
100% Natural chemical free
Not tested on animals
Safety sealed: Do not use if printed tamper-resistant seal around the bottle is broken or missing.
For nasal use only. Upon initial use, you will experience a powerful sensation which lasts a few seconds. This sensation is inherent to the process that allows the capsaicin to work. Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may result.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Asthma or allergies to nay of the ingredients.
- Ever had any medical procedures relating to your nose or sinuses, or you're susceptible to nose bleeds.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eye. In case of accidental contact with eyes, flush with water (and immediately seek professional help).
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist more than two weeks or worsen, or if you experience dizziness or heart palpitations.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at room temperature 15°C-29°C (59°F-84°F).
- Retain carton for future reference on full labeling.
|Capsicum annuum 4X (capsaicin)||Relieves sinus and headache symptoms; Relieves nasal congestion|
|Eucalyptus globulus 2X (eucalyptol)||Relieves stuffy nose|
Ascorbic Acid (Crystallized Vitamin C), Purified Water, Rosemary Extract, Sea Salt, Vegetable Glycerin.
Sinus Buster is a big surprise at first but after a few doses it is pleasing. It seems to help my ears as well as my sinus problems..
powerfull not real sure about the burning sensation ,has put me off using it regularly.
Posted by Reviewer2319351 on Mar 23, 2012
Unfortunately this product did not unblock my nose. It tends to cause it to stuff up more sometimes. I love the idea of it but it's a no-go for me.
Posted by Reviewer1107245 on Apr 12, 2011
I've tried other herbal sinus sprays before and decided to give this a go. Oh my! it really stung. It even caused my nose to dry out and bleed. Maybe this product is made for tougher noses than mine. I'm throwing out what I have left and won't be trying this product again.
Posted by Reviewer3040869 on Jan 30, 2011
This nasal spray is fantastic. It has been difficult to find a natural product that helps with sinus inflammation. It takes a little time to get accustomed to the intensity of this product...not painful....just intense. The results are worth it!
stings! but works
Posted by Reviewer1892947 on Jan 03, 2011
I use this only to get the anti cancer benefits of capsicum. This spray will def work to open up your passages though.
Sinus Buster Headache Relief
Posted by Reviewer2944829 on Dec 23, 2010
I have been using this product for several years. Brilliant for headache sufferers. You never need to use prescription painkillers again. I always have two on the go, one in my handbag and one in the bathroom cabinet. Your prices are excellent as well.