Smart Girls Who Surf, Skin-Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 20, Skincare Intensive, Light, 1.7 oz (48.2 g) (Discontinued Item)1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: SWS-00014
- UPC Code: 184798000144
- Package Quantity: 1.7 oz (48.2 g)
- Dimensions: 1 x 1.7 x 6.2 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Sheer Tinted Coverage Provides Even, Natural Skin Tone
- Weightless Finish
- Oil-Free Moisturizers Keep Skin Feeling Hydrated
- SPF 20 Protects Against Skin-Damaging UV Rays
Uses: Provides moderate sun protection.
Apply liberally 20 minutes before sun exposure and reapply as needed. Children under 6 months of age: ask a physician.
For external use only.
For adult use only.
When using this product:
- Keep out of eyes. If contact occurs rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use if irritation occurs.
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control center right away.
|Octinoxate 5 %||sunscreen|
|Titanium Dioxide 3.7%||sunscreen|
Inactive Ingredients: Aluminum hydroxide, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, C12-15 Alkyl benzoate, cetyl dimethicone, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, chlorphenesin, cyclopentasiloxane, disodium EDTA, ethylhexyl stearate, hexyl laurate, hydrogenated castor wax, iron oxides (CI 77492,77491,77499), magnesium sulfate, microcrystalline wax, polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, polyhydroxystearate sebacate, polyglyceryl-3 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, stearic acid, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), triethoxysilylethyl polydimethylsiloxyethyl hexyl dimethicone, water (aqua).
No animal testing.