SmartyPants, Children's All-in-One Multivitamin + Omega-3's + Vitamin D, 4 Gummies (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Gluten & Casein Free
- Great Tasting Gummies
- Pediatrician Approved
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Only 5g of Sugar Per Serving
- Natural Flavors and Colors
- Children's All-In-One Multivitamin Supplement +Omega-3's+ Vitamin D
- Eco-Friendly Omega 3's + Vitamin D in One!
- Excellent Source of Omega 3 DHA + EPA
- 100% of the US RDI of Vitamin D and Contains 9 Other Key Nutrients
- 1 Day Supply
- Vitamin Angels
Get Health, Give Health:
Every time you buy SmartyPants, we make a matching 1-for-1 nutrient grant to a child moist in need through our partnership with Vitamin Angels.
For children 3 years of age and older chew 4 gummies daily.
Organic cane sugar, organic tapioca syrup, gelatin, pectin, citric acid, natural flavors, colors added (black carrot juice concentrate, annatto, turmeric)
Free of yeast, wheat, milk, eggs, gluten, peanuts, shellfish, artificial colors, artificial flavors and salicylates.
Sustainably sourced: This product contains Essential Omega 3 oils derived from anchovy and sardine. Do not consume if you have known Fish Allergy.
Take only as directed. Do not exceed recommended dosage. If you have a medical condition or are on medication, please consult a physician before using this product. Store in a cool, dry area out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Serving Size: 4 Gummies
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value for Children 3 Years of Age||%Daily Value for Children 4 Years of Age & Older|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||**||2%†|
|Vitamin A ( as palmitate)||1107 IU||44%||22%|
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
|Vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopherol)||20 IU||200%||67%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||0.05 mg||7%||3%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||1.33 mg||190%||67%|
|Folic Acid||267 mcg||134%||67%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as methylcobalamin)||67 mcg||2222%||1117%|
|Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||0.01 mg||<1%||<1%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||100 mcg||143%||67%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||4.3 mg||54%||29%|
|Fish Oil (Anchovy, Sardine)||303 mg||**||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||55 mg||**||**|
|DHA ( Docosahexaenoic Acid)||30 mg||**||**|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||105 mg||**||**|
|Choline (as choline dihydrogen citrate)||11.7 mg||**||**|
†Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
yummi and healthy
Posted by Reviewer1035410 on Jan 07, 2013
would buy for myself as a snack :)
Posted by 5096322385502192555 on Jan 07, 2013
My child loves them!
They Taste Good
Posted by funkydharma on Dec 18, 2012
My daughter likes them, but it's a shame there are no minerals int them