Smile Brite, Bunnies, Child's First Brush, Extra-Soft, 1 Toothbrush (Discontinued Item)
By Smile Brite
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Nylon Bristles
- Extra-Soft Bristles Protect Children's Sensitive Teeth & Gums.
- Rounded Bristle Tips Protect Tooth Enamel
- Handle Specially Designed for the Very Young as Their First Toothbrush
- All Materials Comply with EU Regulations for Toothbrush Use
- ISO 9001 Quality Manufacturer
Dentists recommend that you not apply heavy pressure when brushing. This can damage teeth and fray or damage toothbrush bristles. The most important factor is to consistently brush and to reach all surfaces of your teeth. Dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush every 2-3 months for optimum oral care. It is essential to replace your toothbrush immediately if it shows signs of fraying or broken bristles.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Actually bought this for myself as I have a history of periodontal disease and wanted extra soft bristles that would massage gums gently as well as clean teeth. Most tooth brushes are too hard, even tho' they say soft and cause tooth brush abrasions to the enamel on teeth.
Хорошая детская щетка, мягкая. ********* A good children's toothbrush, soft. ******** רך. טוב לילדים*********
Posted by KOQ048 on Mar 31, 2014
Paprastas vaikiškas dantų šepetėlis. Minkštas. Sunaudojome, po to dairėmės ko nors kito, bet ne dėl to, kad nepatiko pastarasis, o tiesiog išbandyti ką nors kitą norėjosi.
Good for children
Posted by Reviewer1743569 on Feb 20, 2013
My daughter loves this brush. It's very soft and suitble for children's mouth.
Posted by Reviewer1061972 on Jan 23, 2013
As me it seems to, a brush for kids must be with more wide holder and more rounded head. Добавлю, кроме того, она жестковата для ребенка все-таки.
Posted by Reviewer2523329 on Dec 07, 2012
Horoshaya shetochka,ochen´ myagkaya.
Really soft and well-brushing
Posted by Margueritte on Oct 13, 2012
The child doesn't allow anybody to take away his brush! It is soft, mild and well-brushing, our dentist is really wondering the child's teeth. And it is comfortable and well-laying in the small hand.