- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Natural Bristles
- Replaceable Head System - Economical, Ecological, Hygienic, Safe & Easy
- Patented "E-Z Snug" System - Safe & Easy Head Replacement
- V-Shape Bristles - Clean Better Between Teeth
- Extra-Soft Bristles - Dentist Recommended
- Natural Bristles - Softer than Nylon
- E-Z Grip Handle - Effective Brushing Action
- Rounded Bristle Tips - Protect Tooth Enamel
- Ergonomic Handle - Conveniently Reaches Back Teeth
- All Materials - Comply with EU Regulations for Toothbrush Use
- ISO 9001 Quality Manufacturer
- Economical - Save Money, Just Replace the Heads Not the Handles
- Ecological - Cut Down on Production & Disposal of Plastic Handles
- Hygienic - Convenient Way to Change Brushes every 2-3 Months as Recommended by Dentists
Safe & Easy - With the "E-Z Snug" System Just Pull the Old Head Off & Snap on the New. The Head Stays Firmly in Place Until You Want to Replace It.
Dentists recommend that you not apply heavy pressure when brushing. This can damage teeth and fray or damage toothbrush bristles. The most important factor is to consistently brush and to reach all surfaces of your teeth. Dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush every 2-3 months for optimum oral care. It is essential to replace your toothbrush immediately if it shows signs of fraying or broken bristles.