Smile Brite, Soft Natural Bristles, V-Wave Toothbrush (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Fine, Soft, Natural Bristles - Softer than Nylon
- V-Shape bristles - Clean Better Between Teeth
- Rounded Bristle Tips - Protects Tooth Enamel
- E-Z Grip Handle - Effective Brushing Action
- Handle Designed - to Easily Reach Back of Teeth
All materials comply with EU regulations for toothbrush use
ISO 9001 quality manufacturer
Dentists recommend that you not apply heavy pressure when brushing. This can damage teeth and fray or damage toothbrush bristles. The most important factor is to consistently brush and to reach all surfaces of your teeth. Dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush every 2-3 months for optimum oral care. It is essential to replace your toothbrush immediately if it shows signs of fraying or broken bristles.
I just find all natural bristle toothbrushes are too rough no matter how moistened I get them. It didn't irritate my gums, just felt too abbrasive on my teeth. I much prefer the nylon bristles, but they are out of stock alot.
Posted by VivianYuan on Sep 03, 2013
后悔了，毛太硬，太硬，不会再买 too rough ,I'm disappointed，I won't buy it again. 如若有用，请按helpful，访问我的页面^_^
recomiendo especialmente si tiene problemas con encía
Posted by 5121683425270358913 on Jul 23, 2013
Si, compre la cepilla de dientes en iherb, porque en chile no hay marcas que no testen en animales. La cepilla es muy suave, no a todos va a gustar, pero si tiene problemas con encía, tiene sangrante, como yo a veces, le va a servir. La cepilla limpia bien, no daña, de material natural.
Did not like
Posted by Santita on Jul 13, 2012
Did not like - in the beginning still holds the form in the cleaning process is very soft and almost did not clean the teeth. After drying again becomes solid)) will no longer take the brush with natural bristles ...
Posted by Reviewer2998204 on Nov 14, 2011
soft and fine