- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Fine, Soft Nylon Bristles
- No Synthetic Bristle Dyes Reduces Chemical Load in Mouth
- Rounded Bristle Tips Protect Tooth Enamel
- Precision-Crafted Case Becomes the Handle
- Air-Slotted Case Permits Drying of Brush
- Full-Sized Toothbrush Head for Effective Cleaning Action
- All Materials Comply with EU Regulations for Toothbrush Use
- ISO 9001 Quality Manufacturer
- Shaving Kits
- Fanny Pack
- The Office
Case easily becomes the handle.
Dentists recommend that you not apply heavy pressure when brushing. This can damage teeth and fray or damage toothbrush bristles. The most important factor is to consistently brush and to reach all surfaces of your teeth. Dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush every 2-3 months for optimum oral care. It is essential to replace your toothbrush immediately if it shows signs of fraying or broken bristles.