Smile Brite, V-Wave, Extra-Soft, 1 Toothbrush
By Smile Brite26 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.13 lbs (0.06 kg)
- Product Code: SMB-08005
- UPC Code: 049347080054
- Package Quantity: 1 Toothbrush
- Dimensions: 0.7 x 2 x 9.6 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Important Note:
This product comes in various colors.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Extra-Soft, Natural Bristles, Dentist Recommended
- Particularly Beneficial for Sensitive Teeth & Gums
- V-Shape Bristles Clean Better Between Teeth
- Natural Bristles Softer Than Nylon
- Rounded Bristles Tips Protects Tooth Enamel
- E-Z Grip Handle Effective Brushing Action
- All Materials Comply with EU Regulations for Toothbrush Use
- ISO 9001 Quality Manufacturer
Dentists recommend that you not apply heavy pressure when brushing. This can damage teeth and fray or damage toothbrush bristles. The most important factor is to consistently brush and to reach all surfaces of your teeth. Dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush every 2-3 months for optimum oral care. It is essential to replace your toothbrush immediately if it shows signs of fraying or broken bristles.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Initially it didn't feel soft at all, but became a lot softer after a few uses.Also, after a while, it looks like it's starting to fray.I certainly prefer the nylon one from Smile Brite.
This toothbrush is harder than any soft toothbrush I have ever used. How they can call this extra-soft is beyond me. I threw it out after my first use. It is WAY too rough for the gums.