Smile Brite, V-Wave, Extra-Soft, 1 Toothbrush
By Smile Brite28 Reviews
0.13 lbs (0.06 kg)
- Product Code: SMB-08005
- UPC Code: 049347080054
- Package Quantity: 1 Toothbrush
- Dimensions: 0.7 x 2 x 9.6 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Important Note:
This product comes in various colors.
- Extra-Soft, Natural Bristles, Dentist Recommended
- Particularly Beneficial for Sensitive Teeth & Gums
- V-Shape Bristles Clean Better Between Teeth
- Natural Bristles Softer Than Nylon
- Rounded Bristles Tips Protects Tooth Enamel
- E-Z Grip Handle Effective Brushing Action
- All Materials Comply with EU Regulations for Toothbrush Use
- ISO 9001 Quality Manufacturer
Dentists recommend that you not apply heavy pressure when brushing. This can damage teeth and fray or damage toothbrush bristles. The most important factor is to consistently brush and to reach all surfaces of your teeth. Dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush every 2-3 months for optimum oral care. It is essential to replace your toothbrush immediately if it shows signs of fraying or broken bristles.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Initially it didn't feel soft at all, but became a lot softer after a few uses.Also, after a while, it looks like it's starting to fray.I certainly prefer the nylon one from Smile Brite.
This toothbrush is harder than any soft toothbrush I have ever used. How they can call this extra-soft is beyond me. I threw it out after my first use. It is WAY too rough for the gums.