Smile Brite, V-Wave, Extra-Soft, 1 Toothbrush
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Extra-Soft, Natural Bristles, Dentist Recommended
- Particularly Beneficial for Sensitive Teeth & Gums
- V-Shape Bristles Clean Better Between Teeth
- Natural Bristles Softer Than Nylon
- Rounded Bristles Tips Protects Tooth Enamel
- E-Z Grip Handle Effective Brushing Action
- All Materials Comply with EU Regulations for Toothbrush Use
- ISO 9001 Quality Manufacturer
Dentists recommend that you not apply heavy pressure when brushing. This can damage teeth and fray or damage toothbrush bristles. The most important factor is to consistently brush and to reach all surfaces of your teeth. Dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush every 2-3 months for optimum oral care. It is essential to replace your toothbrush immediately if it shows signs of fraying or broken bristles.
Initially it didn't feel soft at all, but became a lot softer after a few uses.Also, after a while, it looks like it's starting to fray.I certainly prefer the nylon one from Smile Brite.
It feels hard upon opening. It causes some bleeding which is quite usual for me on my first brush. But with 2nd use, the brush feels much softer and it doesn't hurt my gum like those nylon ones. Notmuch bleeding nowadays. Teeth feel clean too! I read somewhere that the brush is always hard upon opening but soak for a while in warm/ hot water, it will soften.
Posted by 5759373087195692560 on Oct 21, 2015
Posted by Reviewer1698362 on Jun 07, 2015
When I ordered this toothbrush, I didn't noticed that it was made out of "natural" bristles. It's when I started using it that I noticed that it was much harder and that it wasn't nylon. I found on the manufacturer's web site that it is made out of boar hair. As a vegan, I cannot use this anymore. I find this very disappointing and misleading. I think the ingredients should be specified on the package and the product description on your website. I wish Smile Brite would make these in nylon again!
I like it BUT wouldn't recommend for sensitive teeth!!
Posted by 5566337325315319595 on Jun 02, 2015
This brush didn't become soft for me until about a week of my using it, and I wouldn't say it was 'extra soft' until maybe a month. Once it had been seasoned, it was very soft and gentle. Otherwise, no problems.
Not extra soft
Posted by HealthyGuy on May 20, 2015
I used to use this toothbrush but the new one I bought is not extra-soft (despite the package claiming it was). It is very stiff and I cannot use it. It's more extra-hard. Avoid.
Posted by 5070144650957160046 on Apr 12, 2015
2015: not sure anymore, i ordered these toothbrush a few times , the first ones were realy great, i loved them, they were so gentle and realy extrasoft, but not anymore, its me second time that i get a new extra-hard ones. now i'm looking again for a real extra soft toothbrush that'll be reliable. its small and very soft i love this toothbrush i'v already ordered more