Smile Brite, V-Wave, Extra-Soft Nylon Bristles Toothbrush (Discontinued Item)
By Smile Brite164 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Product Code: SMB-08002
- UPC Code: 049347080023
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 0.8 x 2 x 9.7 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Important Note:
This product comes in various colors.
- Extra-Soft, Nylon Bristles- dentist recommended.
- Particularly Beneficial- for sensitive teeth & gums.
- V-Shape Bristles- clean better between teeth
- Rounded Bristle Tips- protect tooth enamel
- No Synthetic Bristle Dyes- reduces chemical load in your mouth
- E-Z Grip Handle- effective brushing action.
- Ergonomic Handle- conveniently reaches back teeth
- All Materials- comply with EU regulations for toothbrush use
Dentists recommend that you not apply heavy pressure when brushing. This can damage teeth and fray or damage toothbrush bristles. The most important factor is to consistently brush and to reach all surfaces of your teeth. Dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush every 2-3 months for optimum oral care. It is essential to replace your toothbrush immediately if it shows signs of fraying or broken bristles.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Great price, really gentle brush for my gums.
Excellent toothbrush. Dense and firm enough, and soft just as I was expecting it to be. Also am glad that I read the Natural Bristles -reviews since I only then realized that nylon is of course softer that natural.