Smile Brite, V-Wave, Extra-Soft Nylon Bristles Toothbrush (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Extra-Soft, Nylon Bristles- dentist recommended.
- Particularly Beneficial- for sensitive teeth & gums.
- V-Shape Bristles- clean better between teeth
- Rounded Bristle Tips- protect tooth enamel
- No Synthetic Bristle Dyes- reduces chemical load in your mouth
- E-Z Grip Handle- effective brushing action.
- Ergonomic Handle- conveniently reaches back teeth
- All Materials- comply with EU regulations for toothbrush use
Dentists recommend that you not apply heavy pressure when brushing. This can damage teeth and fray or damage toothbrush bristles. The most important factor is to consistently brush and to reach all surfaces of your teeth. Dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush every 2-3 months for optimum oral care. It is essential to replace your toothbrush immediately if it shows signs of fraying or broken bristles.
Excellent toothbrush. Dense and firm enough, and soft just as I was expecting it to be. Also am glad that I read the Natural Bristles -reviews since I only then realized that nylon is of course softer that natural.
Not as soft as it should be
Posted by BarbaraWeiss on Jul 18, 2014
Not as soft as it should be (I have sensitive gums, and I only use extra soft toothbrushes), and it got ruined very quickly, I guess there is a good reason why it's so cheap
Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Apr 20, 2014
Posted by Reviewer1755196 on Jan 13, 2014
These are indeed extra soft and don't hurt my gums. We order them all the time.
Posted by 5187802402288357768 on Nov 23, 2013
Soft and comfortable to use Be sure to buy it constantly Excellent price
Smile Brite-V-Wave Toothbrush
Posted by Reviewer2932183 on Nov 04, 2013
This toothbrush does have nice really soft bristles, and I like it except as with many toothbrushes today they seem somewhat too narrow. And, even a little thicker bristles would help. It almost borders on feeling like a child or youth toothbrush having too small of a head. The extra-soft bristles, though, is a real plus.