Smile Brite, V-Wave, Medium, Natural Bristles Toothbrush (Discontinued Item)
By Smile Brite79 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Product Code: SMB-08004
- UPC Code: 049347080047
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 0.8 x 2 x 9.6 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Important Note:
This product comes in various colors.
- Fine, Medium, Natural Bristles, Softer than Nylon
- V-Shape Bristles, Clean Better Between Teeth
- Rounded Bristles Tips, Protects Tooth Enamel
- E-Z Grip Handle, Effective Brushing Action
- Handle Designed, to Easily Reach Back of Teeth
- All Materials Comply with EU Regulations for Toothbrush Use
- ISO 9001 Quality Manufacturer
It’s a little-known fact that the primary benefits of good dental care are obtained mainly from correct brushing itself, rather than from special toothpaste or rinses. From toddler to senior, everyone’s teeth grow and change; each stage requires different toothbrush technology to produce optimal results.
As a leader in dental care, Smile Brite has developed a wide range of brush styles and sizes to meet every consumer need and preference. Smile Brite has developed lines of both natural and nylon bristles.
Natural Bristle brushes are harvested from special breeds of boar which have the fine soft bristles required for use as brushes. Natural bristles have been used for many decades in Europe. Natural bristles appear to have a beige coloration rather than the clear or white of nylon bristles.
Natural bristle brushes are generally considered to run one level softer than the comparable toothbrush in nylon, as they have some “give” when wet that nylon does not have. Thus, a soft natural brush is equivalent to an extra soft nylon one. Natural bristle brushes are especially useful for people who require soft-bristled brushes to avoid damaging tooth enamel or sensitive gums.
Dentists recommend that you not apply heavy pressure when brushing. This can damage teeth and fray or damage toothbrush bristles. The most important factor is to consistently brush and to reach all surfaces of your teeth. Dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush every 2-3 months for optimum oral care. It is essential to replace your toothbrush immediately if it shows signs of fraying or broken bristles.
iHerb Customer Reviews