Solar Sense, Clear Zinc Sunscreen, Body Stick, Broad Spectrum SPF 50, 1.45 oz (41 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Solar Sense6 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.18 lbs (0.08 kg)
- Product Code: SSN-17772
- UPC Code: 018515177728
- Package Quantity: 1.45 oz (41 g)
- Dimensions: 0.7 x 3.2 x 6 in, 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg)
- Green Tea & Aloe
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Paraben & Oxybenzone Free
- Won't Clog Pores
Solar Sense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Clear Zinc is now available in a hands-free, wide Body Stick. Glide it over your whole body for advanced protection against the sun's UVA1, UVA2 and UVB rays. Unlike wet sprays, you get a clean, dry application with no mess. Solar Sense has micronized Zinc Oxide, a physical sunscreen that forms a clear shield to repel the sun's rays and prevent skin from absorbing them. It won't break down in the sun and it is water resistant (80 minutes), sweat resistant, non-greasy, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic and won't clog you pores. Plus it has Green Tea and Aloe to help keep skin looking soft, smooth and hydrated and it's Paraben free and Oxybenzone free. You get superior protection in a convenient, no mess, wide stick container.
Uses Helps prevent sunburn.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying. Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancers and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limiting time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. and wearing long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Zinc Oxide 8.0%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, ascorbic acid, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, ceresin wax, cetyl lactate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, dimethicone, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hydrogenated polydecene, octyldodecanol, PEG-8 dimethicone, polyethylene, retinyl palmitate, silica, sodium propoxyhydroxypropyl thiosulfate silica, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Does not leave any white cast that needs to be rubbed in, not very greasy (to compare against other stick sunscreen that I've tried, I would say this this the least greasy) and it helps protect against sunburns. I'm using it on the face, and have no breakouts or rashes. Huge size too, 41g, which is a bonus.
A small package than doesn't last longer than three or four days. Otherwise effective if applied half an hour before sun exposure.