Solar Sense, Clear Zinc, Sunscreen, SPF 70, Face & Lips, .5 oz (14 g)
By Solar Sense5 Reviews
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: SSN-17752
- UPC Code: 018515177520
- Package Quantity: .5 oz (14 g)
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 3 x 2.6 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- Broad Spectrum SPF 70
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Vitamin Enriched Formula Won't Clog Pores
- Rubs in Clear
- Paraben & Oxybenzone Free
- Won't Clog Pores
Solar Sense SPF 70 Jar provides advanced protection for your face, nose, ears & lips.
Uses Helps prevent sunburn.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Children under 6 months: Ask doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
|Zinc Oxide 14.50%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, ascorbic acid, camellia sinensis leaf extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, dimethicone, DMDM hydantoin, glycerol monostearate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hydrogenated polyisobutene, octyldodecanol, PEG-8 dimethicone, retinyl, palmitate, silica, sodium chloride, sodium propoxyhydroxypropyl thiosulfate silica, synthetic wax, tocopheryl acetate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil, water (aqua)|
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
iHerb Customer Reviews
The package is larger than I though, it has enough product! Is not too thick and the sensation it leaves is for hydration more than oily. Smells like any other sunscreen, so it's not pleasant or disgusting. Liking it so far.
I do tend to be allergic to sunscreens, but can only give this 3 stars since it works but caused me problems. same as lotion