- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Since 1947
- Free Form
- Protects & Promotes Brain Health
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Kosher Parve
- Dietary Supplement
Acetyl L-Carnitine is a molecule that occurs naturally in the brain, liver, and kidney. It is similar to the amino acid L-Carnitine and is involved in brain energy metabolism. It promotes memory and supports cognition while protecting the brain from oxidative stress. This formulation provides Free Form Acetyl L-Carnitine to promote optimal absorption and assimilation.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule four times daily, between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Dicalcium phosphate, vegetable cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica.
Free Of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Acetyl L-Carnitine (as HCl) (Free Form)||250 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|