Solgar, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, 250 mg, 30 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1947
- Free Form
- Protects & Promotes Brain Health
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Kosher Parve
- Dietary Supplement
Acetyl L-Carnitine is a molecule that occurs naturally in the brain, liver, and kidney. It is similar to the amino acid L-Carnitine and is involved in brain energy metabolism. It promotes memory and supports cognition while protecting the brain from oxidative stress. This formulation provides Free Form Acetyl L-Carnitine to promote optimal absorption and assimilation.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule four times daily, between meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Dicalcium phosphate, vegetable cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica.
Free Of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Acetyl L-Carnitine (as HCl) (Free Form)||250 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|