Solgar, Alpha Lipoic Acid, 60 mg, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1947
- Antioxidant Protection
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Kosher Parve
- Dietary Supplement
Alpha Lipoic Acid is one of the most powerful antioxidants. It is referred to as the universal antioxidant because it is water and fat soluble, enabling it to function in both the membrane and aqueous parts of cells. Alpha Lipoic Acid supports the regeneration of glutathione, one of the body's primary antioxidants, and helps to recycle glutathione, Vitamins C and E, and Coenzyme Q10.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) to two (2) vegetable capsules daily, preferably at mealtimes, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Free Of: Gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||60 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|