- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Since 1947
- Dietary Supplement
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Sugar, Salt and Starch Free
- Kosher Parve
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet three (3) times daily, preferably at mealtimes, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, silica, citric acid, soy lecithin powder, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable glycerin.
Solgar's Bromelain Tablets are free of yeast, wheat, dairy products and gluten and are formulated without the use of artificial preservatives, flavors or colors.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children.
To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C). Store away from heat, light and moisture.
Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%*|
|Bromelain (from pineapple) (2,000 GDU† per gram)||500 mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
†Gelatin Digesting Units.