- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Since 1947
- Antioxidant Protection
- Supports Healthy Blood Sugar
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Dietary Supplement
Cinnamon has been traditionally used to support wellness for thousands of years. Cinnamon's natural polyphenols have a beneficial effect on sugar metabolism, helping to maintain healthy blood sugar levels already within a normal range. Alpha Lipoic Acid is an important antioxidant. It helps to generate the primary antioxidant Glutathione, and recycles Glutathione, Vitamin C and E and Coenzyme Q10. It also supports healthy nerve function and the metabolism of sugar.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet, two to four times daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica, vegetable glycerin.
Free Of; gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Cinnamon Extract (4:1) (Cinnamomum cassia) (bark)||350 mg||**|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||150 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|