- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1947
- Yummy Natural Fruit Punch Flavor
- Tested for Optimum Purity
- Essential Omega-3 Fatty Acid Support
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- A Kids Dietary Supplement
Solgar lit'l squirts Chewable DHA Chewie-Gels taste great and are carefully manufactured in a fun fish shape.
DHA is an essential Omega-3 fatty acid that is needed by our bodies. This formulation is carefully manufactured with 100% purified fish oil derived from select fish species which undergo a proprietary cold-extraction and purification process. Every batch is QC tested for PCB's, dioxins, mercury and other heavy metals.
As a dietary supplement for children 4 years of age and older, chew two (2) Chewie-Gels daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Chew Chewie-Gels thoroughly.
Fish oil (BioPure DHA purified tuna fish oil), gelatin, vegetable glycerin, natural fruit punch flavor, xylitol†, vegetable cellulose and mixed tocopherols.
† Provides a dietarily insignificant amount of sugar alcohol
Free Of: Gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, preservatives and color.
If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
Not formulated for children under 4 years of age.
Natural ingredients may exhibit variations in color.
|Serving Size: 2 Chewie-Gels|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%**|
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
***Daily Value not established