Solgar, MaxEPA, Omega 3 Fish Oil, 1000 mg, 240 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1947
- A Natural Source of EPA & DHA
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- Dietary Supplement
MaxEPA provide a natural, concentrated source of the Omega 3 polyunsaturates EPA and DHA from deep sea, cold water fish. This formulation promotes cardiovascular, joint, visual and immune system health. It also supports cognition and promotes a healthy mood. The oil is purified to remove mercury and other harmful contaminants.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) softgels three times daily, preferably at mealtimes, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Gelatin, glycerin. Contains fish (anchovy, bonito, herring, mackerel, sardine, smelt, tuna, wahoo).
Free Of: Gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%**|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%**|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g||***|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g||***|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||4 IU||13%|
|Max/EPA Fish Oil Concentrate
Total Omega-3 Polyunsaturates
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
*** Daily Value (DV) not established.