Solgar, Natural Vitamin E, 400 IU, 250 Veggie Softgels (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1947
- d-Alpha Tocopherol Plus d-Beta Tocopherol, d-Delta Tocopherol and d-Gamma Tocopherol
- Natural Antioxidant
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Dietary Supplement
- 100% Natural-Source Vitamin E
Natural Vitamin E is an essential nutrient and is the body's primary, fat-soluble antioxidant. Vitamin E provides nutritional support for the cardiovascular system, skin, prostate, and the immune system. It helps fight cell-damaging free radicals that cause oxidative stress in the body, which may contribute to the premature aging of cells. This formulation provides natural Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol plus d-Beta, d-Delta and d-Gamma Tocopherols). It is offered in plant oil-based, vegetarian softgels to promote optimal absorption and assimilation.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetarian softgel daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Safflower oil, modified starch (from corn), vegetable glycerin, carrageenan, disodium phosphate, medium chain triglycerides, soy lecithin.
Free of: Gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol plus d-Beta, d-delta and d-Gamma Tocopherols)||400 IU||1333%|
|DV = Daily Value|