Solgar, North Atlantic Kelp, 250 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Since 1947
- A Natural Source of Iodine
- Support Healthy Thyroid Function
- Gluten, Wheat &Dairy Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Kosher Parve
- Dietary Supplement
Kelp is derived from the sea. It is a naturally rich source of iodine, which is an essential component of the thyroid hormone that plays a role in growth, development and control of metabolic rate. The iodine from Kelp helps to support healthy thyroid hormone levels. Thyroid hormone also helps regulate the functions of mitochondria, which are the energy-producing components of cells.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Free Of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives and color.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking and medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Iodine (from 90 mg of dehydrated North Atlantic Kelp)||225 mcg||150%|
|DV = Daily Value|